Programs We Offer
Getting started is easy. The first step is to schedule a free introductory lesson with one of our trained instructors.
During that lesson, your instructor will determine your current level and recommend an appropriate course for you to continue. To set up your free introductory lesson now fill out our online contact form.
Basic Introductory Program
The Basic Program develops the most important dances you plan to use immediately at a basic level. Emphasis is placed on three important elements of dancing; (1) foot position (2) rhythm and timing (3) leading or following with enough variety to keep your learning experience interesting.
Associate Bronze Program
The Associate Bronze Program will help you acquire freer movement around the floor while expanding your variety, technique and footwork. Associate Bronze dancers also begin to develop portrayal of a dance’s characteristics in the form of styling. This dance program is very popular with those wanting to get on the dance floor quickly.
Full Bronze is the complete social dance program taught by the Arthur Murray Dance Studios. It’s designed to develop timing and techniques in all Social Dances selected by the student. The styling will make you look and feel comfortable on the dance floor and strengthen your lead and following regardless of your partner, the music being played or the type of dance floor.
Silver is the dance standard with a high degree of styling. More elaborate movements ensure the Silver dancer will stand out on any dance floor. Continuity of movements makes a couple glide across the dance floor with many natural directional changes. Styling, technique, balance and control take on an entirely new meaning. This is the beginning of a more professional style and look on the dance floor.
Our Gold standard is for the hobby dancer interested in performances, exhibitions or competitions. Its intricate patterns can only to be used when both partners are proficient. Choreography, styling, technique and showmanship are necessities in this standard. his material is generally not used on a crowded floor. Although there is a lot of work involved in this program, you will truly be regarded as an outstanding dancer.
- Arthur Murray in Orlando is a great studio. They are fun to work with and are very talented instructors! Highly recommendA Google User
- My wife and I had an amazing experience. Our instructor was lovely and the eviroment was very relaxing.A Google User
- Wanna have your life transformed? That's what happened when I went to Arthur Murray Dance Studio in Orlando. The question "would you like to dance?" always paralyzed me and after decades of living with that I decided to do something. From my first visit, the entire team at the studio made me feel welcome, encouraged me through my awkward moments, unlocked my sense of timing, taught me a variety of dance steps to cover almost any social situation, and provided an environment which builds confidence as well as long-lasting friendships with other students. Over the course of my lessons I've had the priviledge of seeing the instructors work with other students. Every interaction is unique, tailored to each student's needs, style of learning and interests. The studio is filled with laughter and support. So, who wants to dance? Let's go NOW!
- Great studio to learn literally any dance you want. Always leave with a smile. Instructors are kind and friendly and never make me feel overwhelmed with a new move. Speaking of moves after a year of practicing now I have them! I mean I had them before the year was up but you know what I mean. I feel very comfortable on a dance floor now.Ross Blanco
- The teachers are very informative, knowledgable and able to work with all levels of ability as well as a wide range of age groups. The studio is clean and very friendly!Jennah K.
- I have always wanted to take lessons, but just never got around to it. I finally decided to take the leap and I have been addicted from the first lesson. The staff are all great people and make everyone feel welcome right at the start. The lessons and dance parties are so much fun, that the time just flies. It's a nice perk too that it's such good exercise. I have told everyone I know that they should give it a try, and even signed up my daughter. The instructors are very knowledgeable and talented, and terrific teachers. I wish I had started doing this years ago. It has been a very positive experience.Julie Collins