Programs We Offer
Getting started is easy. The first step is to schedule a free introductory lesson with one of our trained instructors.
During that lesson, your instructor will determine your current level and recommend an appropriate course for you to continue. To set up your free introductory lesson now fill out our online contact form.
Basic Introductory Program
The Basic Program develops the most important dances you plan to use immediately at a basic level. Emphasis is placed on three important elements of dancing; (1) foot position (2) rhythm and timing (3) leading or following with enough variety to keep your learning experience interesting.
Associate Bronze Program
The Associate Bronze Program will help you acquire freer movement around the floor while expanding your variety, technique and footwork. Associate Bronze dancers also begin to develop portrayal of a dance’s characteristics in the form of styling. This dance program is very popular with those wanting to get on the dance floor quickly.
Full Bronze is the complete social dance program taught by the Arthur Murray Dance Studios. It’s designed to develop timing and techniques in all Social Dances selected by the student. The styling will make you look and feel comfortable on the dance floor and strengthen your lead and following regardless of your partner, the music being played or the type of dance floor.
Silver is the dance standard with a high degree of styling. More elaborate movements ensure the Silver dancer will stand out on any dance floor. Continuity of movements makes a couple glide across the dance floor with many natural directional changes. Styling, technique, balance and control take on an entirely new meaning. This is the beginning of a more professional style and look on the dance floor.
Our Gold standard is for the hobby dancer interested in performances, exhibitions or competitions. Its intricate patterns can only to be used when both partners are proficient. Choreography, styling, technique and showmanship are necessities in this standard. his material is generally not used on a crowded floor. Although there is a lot of work involved in this program, you will truly be regarded as an outstanding dancer.
- My new husband and I started taking lessons at Arthur Murray a few months before our wedding. We wanted a fun, choreographed dance for our wedding - and we got just that! Our instructor, Andy, helped us learn a routine that fit our style and was perfect for us. Our first dance as a married couple was a hit at the wedding and our guests really loved it. We had a lot of fun with it! Thanks Andy and Arthur Murray Dance Studio! Andrew & Katie KeelKatie S.
- It's a great atmosphere to learn and to take ur dancing skills to the next level. I love it and I really recommend this place.A Google User
- Dropped in for a social dance while in town on a whim. Really nice studio and diverse mix of students. Fun energetic atmosphere. Friendly instructors. Highly recommended.Roberto Olivares
- My wife and I had an amazing experience. Our instructor was lovely and the eviroment was very relaxing.A Google User
- The teachers are very informative, knowledgable and able to work with all levels of ability as well as a wide range of age groups. The studio is clean and very friendly!Jennah K.
- During our 22 years of marriage, we have tossed around the idea of taking dance lessons, but life always seemed to get in the way. This year we decided to make the time and started dancing at Arthur Murray’s for a fun way to spend a date night. This was one of the best decisions we have ever made. From the start, it was more than we had anticipated. The staff was friendly, caring and professional. The instructors made everything not only fun and easy, but they also sincerely built up our confidence as dancers. We were having such a great time, feeling the exhilarating benefits, and learning a great deal very quickly. When we say learning a great deal, we don’t mean just dance steps. It turns out that the “connection” you are learning in ballroom dance translates, in many ways, into a good relationship. Our marriage has never been better! We are spending more time together, having a wonderful experience, developing great dancing skills, and getting more physically fit. It’s a lot of bang for your buck, especially if your relationship ranks high on your priority list. As a fantastic bonus, we have made lots of new wonderful friends as well. At Arthur Murray’s Orlando, you are part of a family.A Google User