Programs We Offer
Getting started is easy. The first step is to schedule a free introductory lesson with one of our trained instructors.
During that lesson, your instructor will determine your current level and recommend an appropriate course for you to continue. To set up your free introductory lesson now fill out our online contact form.
Basic Introductory Program
The Basic Program develops the most important dances you plan to use immediately at a basic level. Emphasis is placed on three important elements of dancing; (1) foot position (2) rhythm and timing (3) leading or following with enough variety to keep your learning experience interesting.
Associate Bronze Program
The Associate Bronze Program will help you acquire freer movement around the floor while expanding your variety, technique and footwork. Associate Bronze dancers also begin to develop portrayal of a dance’s characteristics in the form of styling. This dance program is very popular with those wanting to get on the dance floor quickly.
Full Bronze is the complete social dance program taught by the Arthur Murray Dance Studios. It’s designed to develop timing and techniques in all Social Dances selected by the student. The styling will make you look and feel comfortable on the dance floor and strengthen your lead and following regardless of your partner, the music being played or the type of dance floor.
Silver is the dance standard with a high degree of styling. More elaborate movements ensure the Silver dancer will stand out on any dance floor. Continuity of movements makes a couple glide across the dance floor with many natural directional changes. Styling, technique, balance and control take on an entirely new meaning. This is the beginning of a more professional style and look on the dance floor.
Our Gold standard is for the hobby dancer interested in performances, exhibitions or competitions. Its intricate patterns can only to be used when both partners are proficient. Choreography, styling, technique and showmanship are necessities in this standard. his material is generally not used on a crowded floor. Although there is a lot of work involved in this program, you will truly be regarded as an outstanding dancer.
- My new husband and I started taking lessons at Arthur Murray a few months before our wedding. We wanted a fun, choreographed dance for our wedding - and we got just that! Our instructor, Andy, helped us learn a routine that fit our style and was perfect for us. Our first dance as a married couple was a hit at the wedding and our guests really loved it. We had a lot of fun with it! Thanks Andy and Arthur Murray Dance Studio! Andrew & Katie KeelKatie S.
- Wow, where do I begin... Arthur Murray has been such an amazing gift to my life and my dancing. I started at this studio a little shy of a year ago and I have absolutely no regrets. From the moment you start as a student there, you are made to feel like part of the family. The entire team, from the staff to the instructors, genuinely cares about your progress and really helps you achieve your goals. Yes, it can be a very costly part of your life, but it is well worth it. You get the chance to be a performing star or even to gain the confidence to dance socially because everyone at Arthur Murray welcomes you with open arms, despite your previous dance experience. There are not enough words or compliments I can give Arthur Murray Orlando because I am so proud to be a part of their family!A Google User
- Zuri was the best coach for us, by far, because he knew exactly how to make each of our classes FUN! After a long work day, the last thing we wanted to stress about was our wedding dance and social dance abilities, or lack there of... and Zuri made sure we smiled, laughed and learned every step of the way. We lover our time with him so much, that we made sure a few people video'ed our wedding dance, for no other reason than to show him how we did 😉 Most importantly, instead of trying to force his ways or teaching style or expectations on us, he was able to recognize what we wanted out of our lesson time with him, and gave us exactly that, which is rare for most instructors of any craft. We highly highly recommend this dance studio as well as Zuri himself!!!Erik D.
- It is a tiny detail, but when I saw other studios NOT doing so, it became extremely important to me. Our instructors ALWAYS escorted their partner onto and off of the dance floor! Nobody ever stood awkwardly wondering where to go. Love to all, and I can't wait to get back to you!Bobbie N.
- Awesome studio awesome Staff! Great fun and I would highly recommend the studio 🙂A Google User
- Dropped in for a social dance while in town on a whim. Really nice studio and diverse mix of students. Fun energetic atmosphere. Friendly instructors. Highly recommended.Roberto Olivares