Programs We Offer
Getting started is easy. The first step is to schedule a free introductory lesson with one of our trained instructors.
During that lesson, your instructor will determine your current level and recommend an appropriate course for you to continue. To set up your free introductory lesson now fill out our online contact form.
Basic Introductory Program
The Basic Program develops the most important dances you plan to use immediately at a basic level. Emphasis is placed on three important elements of dancing; (1) foot position (2) rhythm and timing (3) leading or following with enough variety to keep your learning experience interesting.
Associate Bronze Program
The Associate Bronze Program will help you acquire freer movement around the floor while expanding your variety, technique and footwork. Associate Bronze dancers also begin to develop portrayal of a dance’s characteristics in the form of styling. This dance program is very popular with those wanting to get on the dance floor quickly.
Full Bronze is the complete social dance program taught by the Arthur Murray Dance Studios. It’s designed to develop timing and techniques in all Social Dances selected by the student. The styling will make you look and feel comfortable on the dance floor and strengthen your lead and following regardless of your partner, the music being played or the type of dance floor.
Silver is the dance standard with a high degree of styling. More elaborate movements ensure the Silver dancer will stand out on any dance floor. Continuity of movements makes a couple glide across the dance floor with many natural directional changes. Styling, technique, balance and control take on an entirely new meaning. This is the beginning of a more professional style and look on the dance floor.
Our Gold standard is for the hobby dancer interested in performances, exhibitions or competitions. Its intricate patterns can only to be used when both partners are proficient. Choreography, styling, technique and showmanship are necessities in this standard. his material is generally not used on a crowded floor. Although there is a lot of work involved in this program, you will truly be regarded as an outstanding dancer.
- As an Instructor at Arthur Murray Orlando, I am part of one of the greatest teams in the world, and I'm proud of it! How many days a month do you wake up and want to stay in bed? It never happens to me anymore! The FAMILY of students and instructors at Arthur Murray gives me every reason to look forward to EVERY day. The energy at the studio, the learning, the fun atmosphere, the motivation to excel, the increasing self-confidence, and the genuine care from everyone are just some of the features that I look forward to witnessing in my day. You can dance anywhere (even in your own living room), but dancing at Arthur Murray Orlando is a one-of-a-kind experience. Dancing can and will improve the life of anyone who allows it in. Give it a try. It's the best decision I've made. It could be yours.A Google User
- Started dancing in Sept 2013 and I'm just loving it!! The entire staff/instructors at Arthur Murray are just good people with amazing talent! I am so lucky to be part of this studio. A special thanks to SAM for being so patient and always encouraging and believing in me. 🙂Evamarie Petit
- My wife and I had an amazing experience. Our instructor was lovely and the eviroment was very relaxing.A Google User
- Wow, where do I begin... Arthur Murray has been such an amazing gift to my life and my dancing. I started at this studio a little shy of a year ago and I have absolutely no regrets. From the moment you start as a student there, you are made to feel like part of the family. The entire team, from the staff to the instructors, genuinely cares about your progress and really helps you achieve your goals. Yes, it can be a very costly part of your life, but it is well worth it. You get the chance to be a performing star or even to gain the confidence to dance socially because everyone at Arthur Murray welcomes you with open arms, despite your previous dance experience. There are not enough words or compliments I can give Arthur Murray Orlando because I am so proud to be a part of their family!A Google User
- I love that I took up a new hobby that has given me so much in terms of physical activity, learning something new every time, and making new friends, and so much more! I find myself missing the studio when I am not there!Joanne L.
- It was awesome, great instructors and wonderful atmosphere.Elizabeth Vazquez