Programs We Offer
Getting started is easy. The first step is to schedule a free introductory lesson with one of our trained instructors.
During that lesson, your instructor will determine your current level and recommend an appropriate course for you to continue. To set up your free introductory lesson now fill out our online contact form.
Basic Introductory Program
The Basic Program develops the most important dances you plan to use immediately at a basic level. Emphasis is placed on three important elements of dancing; (1) foot position (2) rhythm and timing (3) leading or following with enough variety to keep your learning experience interesting.
Associate Bronze Program
The Associate Bronze Program will help you acquire freer movement around the floor while expanding your variety, technique and footwork. Associate Bronze dancers also begin to develop portrayal of a dance’s characteristics in the form of styling. This dance program is very popular with those wanting to get on the dance floor quickly.
Full Bronze is the complete social dance program taught by the Arthur Murray Dance Studios. It’s designed to develop timing and techniques in all Social Dances selected by the student. The styling will make you look and feel comfortable on the dance floor and strengthen your lead and following regardless of your partner, the music being played or the type of dance floor.
Silver is the dance standard with a high degree of styling. More elaborate movements ensure the Silver dancer will stand out on any dance floor. Continuity of movements makes a couple glide across the dance floor with many natural directional changes. Styling, technique, balance and control take on an entirely new meaning. This is the beginning of a more professional style and look on the dance floor.
Our Gold standard is for the hobby dancer interested in performances, exhibitions or competitions. Its intricate patterns can only to be used when both partners are proficient. Choreography, styling, technique and showmanship are necessities in this standard. his material is generally not used on a crowded floor. Although there is a lot of work involved in this program, you will truly be regarded as an outstanding dancer.
- Awesome staff and facility!strongly recommend for learning how to dance in amazing atmosphere.Mikolay Czarnecki
- I have been going to Arthur Murray Orlando for more than a year now and let me just say that making the decision to go to arthur murray was one of the best decisions i have ever made. There is so much more than ballroom dancing lessons there. there is a caring and amazing staff, a fun and energetic atmosphere, and amazing events that always provide a fun experience for all. You always leave with smile on your face and nothing beats that feeling! It is also a great confidence booster too.Idean Rezaei
- If you want to do something positive for yourself, sign up for lessons at Arthur Murray Orlando! I've been taking lessons since last August and it's been wonderful! The instructors are fantastic and everyone is friendly and encouraging.A Google User
- Great studio to learn literally any dance you want. Always leave with a smile. Instructors are kind and friendly and never make me feel overwhelmed with a new move. Speaking of moves after a year of practicing now I have them! I mean I had them before the year was up but you know what I mean. I feel very comfortable on a dance floor now.Ross Blanco
- Zuri was the best coach for us, by far, because he knew exactly how to make each of our classes FUN! After a long work day, the last thing we wanted to stress about was our wedding dance and social dance abilities, or lack there of... and Zuri made sure we smiled, laughed and learned every step of the way. We lover our time with him so much, that we made sure a few people video'ed our wedding dance, for no other reason than to show him how we did 😉 Most importantly, instead of trying to force his ways or teaching style or expectations on us, he was able to recognize what we wanted out of our lesson time with him, and gave us exactly that, which is rare for most instructors of any craft. We highly highly recommend this dance studio as well as Zuri himself!!!Erik D.
- Great teachers and great atmosphere!Matthew H.