New Student Offer
Arthur Murray Dance Studio is a great place to learn to dance whether it be ballroom or Latin dance lessons.
Find local dance classes, dance activities and ballroom dancing events at the Arthur Murray Dance Studio in Orlando.
Gift certificates for dance lessons and dance classes in the Orlando area are available for purchase online today!
- My wife and I originally went to Arthur Murray Orlando to prepare for our daughter's wedding, 3 years ago. We found a hobby we love because we were treated so well by the staff. We enjoy our private lessons, group lessons, parties and special events. We feel as though walking in the door of the studio was one of the smartest decisions we ever made.A Google User
- It's a great atmosphere to learn and to take ur dancing skills to the next level. I love it and I really recommend this place.A Google User
- We were looking for a dance school for a long time since we cruise a lot and had to sit on the side and watched. Finally we found Arthur Murray Dance Studio. It has been one and a half years since we took lessons and we progressed a lot. You feel like family in the studio. The instructors and everybody in the studio are friendly. Yes, it is very very expensive, but if you enjoy it's worth a lot. Gwen and Jonathan.A Google User
- Awesome studio awesome Staff! Great fun and I would highly recommend the studio 🙂A Google User
- Great atmosphere and great teachers! There is always someone to help you out if you need it 🙂Michelle M.
- Wanna have your life transformed? That's what happened when I went to Arthur Murray Dance Studio in Orlando. The question "would you like to dance?" always paralyzed me and after decades of living with that I decided to do something. From my first visit, the entire team at the studio made me feel welcome, encouraged me through my awkward moments, unlocked my sense of timing, taught me a variety of dance steps to cover almost any social situation, and provided an environment which builds confidence as well as long-lasting friendships with other students. Over the course of my lessons I've had the priviledge of seeing the instructors work with other students. Every interaction is unique, tailored to each student's needs, style of learning and interests. The studio is filled with laughter and support. So, who wants to dance? Let's go NOW!