Arthur Murray Kids
All loving parents wish to provide the best of everything to their children.
To help with that, Arthur Murray Dance Studios invite you to introduce art and culture to your child through ballroom dancing. There is no better gift than the gift of self-confidence and self-assurance as your child travels through life.
Through the art of ballroom dancing, the little girl grows into a beautiful lady, who is self-assured and carries herself with grace. The boy becomes acquainted with social skills, and turns into a confident and courageous gentleman.
Our professional instructors will introduce your children to:
- American Style Ballroom
- American Style Rhythm
- International Standard
- International Latin
- Cha Cha
- and more…
- Arthur Murray in Orlando is a great studio. They are fun to work with and are very talented instructors! Highly recommendA Google User
- Dropped in for a social dance while in town on a whim. Really nice studio and diverse mix of students. Fun energetic atmosphere. Friendly instructors. Highly recommended.Roberto Olivares
- My wife and I had an amazing experience. Our instructor was lovely and the eviroment was very relaxing.A Google User
- Wow, where do I begin... Arthur Murray has been such an amazing gift to my life and my dancing. I started at this studio a little shy of a year ago and I have absolutely no regrets. From the moment you start as a student there, you are made to feel like part of the family. The entire team, from the staff to the instructors, genuinely cares about your progress and really helps you achieve your goals. Yes, it can be a very costly part of your life, but it is well worth it. You get the chance to be a performing star or even to gain the confidence to dance socially because everyone at Arthur Murray welcomes you with open arms, despite your previous dance experience. There are not enough words or compliments I can give Arthur Murray Orlando because I am so proud to be a part of their family!A Google User
- It is a tiny detail, but when I saw other studios NOT doing so, it became extremely important to me. Our instructors ALWAYS escorted their partner onto and off of the dance floor! Nobody ever stood awkwardly wondering where to go. Love to all, and I can't wait to get back to you!Bobbie N.
- I love that I took up a new hobby that has given me so much in terms of physical activity, learning something new every time, and making new friends, and so much more! I find myself missing the studio when I am not there!Joanne L.